The photo above is Mark enjoying about a foot of fresh powder. The one to the right is Linda. The other one is what happens when you are not as good (and young) as you think you are!
That first picture is amazing! I love it! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Thanks again for letting Craig and Denise stay at your house! You guys are the best! Love you!!
Ha Ha that is so funny! And the first picture is so beautiful! I added your site shutterpoint to my blog with directions on how to find dad's photography...you should do the same on your blog page to promote it! The pictures are very AMAZING! I want the lake Havaseu one!!!!
5 comments:
great new pics! so which one crashed?
That first picture is amazing! I love it! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Thanks again for letting Craig and Denise stay at your house! You guys are the best! Love you!!
Cool pictures! So where are you guys THIS week??
Ha Ha that is so funny! And the first picture is so beautiful! I added your site shutterpoint to my blog with directions on how to find dad's photography...you should do the same on your blog page to promote it! The pictures are very AMAZING! I want the lake Havaseu one!!!!
Love it!
https://www.butcherbarny.us/2020/11/pinjaman-online-renovasi-rumah.html
Post a Comment