Mark is teaching me how to post on this blog. We are really glad to stay connected with our friends and family this way.
Last week I went back to teaching classes at the Sports Academy, (after nearly five years off). They gave me a University Spinning PE class on Tues and Thurs, and a water aerobics class on Thurs as well. I am having tons of fun running into old friends. The improvements to the gym are fantastic. So far, I don't mind getting up extra early to do this. Thank goodness for Heather and her computer wizardry; she has been so patient ( I'm picky) to download new music for me.
Last Thursday I conducted my fourth seminar on Health/Energy and The Phenomena of Indigo Children. It was very successful, and I've been invited to travel to Ohio the first weekend of Oct and present it to Complimentary and Alternative Medical Professionals there. It is so rewarding to think that some little thing I say might make a positive difference in some one's life.
Thank you to everyone for your encouragement in getting us going with this blog.
Have a healthy and happy day,
Linda
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
How fun! It sounds like you have been busy! That's really neat you got invited to Ohio to speak too! What a great compliment! We are very glad you guys started blogging! It is a lot of fun to see what everyones been doing! Well we will probably see you guys this weekend! =) Love you guys!
Wow! That is really cool that you got invited to speak! What an honor! You'll do so well. I wish I could hear you! (record it!)
You need to put one of your pictures as the main background BEHIND your blog. Send me one you like and I'll play around with it. I think I have figured out how to do it. I'll do it as a practice blog on my 2nd blog that isn't being used. (send 2 photos that go together--one background and one header) I LOVE the look of your blog right now, but if you want to use your own photos, go for it!
Post a Comment